All royalty free stock icons, clip art and other design resources on this website are free for use in both personal and commercial projects.
You may freely use them in software programs, scrapbooking kits, web templates, websites, blogs, etc. No attribution or backlinks are required, but are always appreciated.
You may NOT redistribute them as is. If you should have any questions please contact us here.
Would like to thank the following persons and organizations for their fonts, brushes, photoshop custom shapes, tutorials, etc:
- Dingbats-UK for rescuing long-lost fonts and making them available to the public, especially the WillyMac fonts that we’ve used in every icon series.
- Fontriver.com for featuring an incredible variety of fonts and dingbats from designers around the world. Many of our favorite fonts can be found on this site.
- Benn Coifman for his Street Sign font and RailFonts.com for making it and other great rail fonts available.
- House of Lime for its Your Sign zodiac font.
- Fontsquirrel.com and Thomas Harvey for his Geographic Map font.
- Fontsquirrel.com and N Plus for its Efon font, especially the cartoon animals.
- Fontsquirrel.com and Nick’s Fonts for their Glyphyx NF font.
- Lukyan turetsky for his Rally Symbols font, especially the racing flags and assorted vehicles.
- Manfred Klein for his bicycles, sailing ships, medieval dragons, and Egyptian dingbats.
- Peter Wiegel for his Zeichen Hundert font, especially the trains.
- Harold Lohner for his Harold’s Pips font, an excellent source for a wide variety of basic dingbat symbols.
- Christopher Feray of WC Fonts
- Graham Meade of Gem Fonts for various weather dingbat symbols.
- Digital Graphic Labs for their Symbolix font.
- Freaky Bunny for its FB Nyan kitty cat face font.
- Jess Latham and Blue Vinyl fonts for their Princess and Seeing Stars fonts.
- SML Designs for their Simbats home furnishings font.
- Armando Hernandez Marroquin for his Chess Marroquin font.
- Discoverdingbats.com and Alan Carr for his animal, space, and Xmas dingbats.
- Fontfreak.com and Amy Rothstein for a variety of dingbats, especially her potted plants.
- Adobe Photoshop Exchange Community for enabling artists to share their work.
- DeviantART.com for providing an excellent forum for artists to share their work.
- Nathan Blenke for his superb collection of assorted Photoshop custom shapes.
- Fehim Tastekin and Iconsandmore for their wide assortment of Photoshop custom shapes.
- Mandy-Robinson for an equally impressive wide assortment of Photoshop custom shapes.
- Spiderwomanwd for sun, sail, satellite and other miscellaneous Photoshop custom shapes.
- Srinix for various web tool and technology Photoshop custom shapes.
- Michelle Hornecker for her Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Holiday Photoshop custom shapes.
- Adobe Photoshop Exchange and Squidums for Tim’s Tools Photoshop custom shapes.
- Adobe Photoshop Exchange and Reina_TVI for her TVI Valentine’s Day Photoshop custom shapes.
- Adobe Photoshop Exchange and Tymoes for its World Currency Photoshop custom shapes.
- Adobe Photoshop Exchange and Lee Mcgurren for his Hello Kitty (Sanrio TM)* Photoshop custom shapes.
- Sue Chastain and Graphicssoft.about.com for a variety of Photoshop custom shapes.
- LadyOak for their Photoshop custom shapes.
- Scrapbookgraphics.com for their arrow Photoshop custom shapes.
- Deviant Art and Kitty-362 for her Efon, Jello, and other Photoshop custom shapes.
- Deviant Art and Corazoneofmine for her Dragons and Such Photoshop custom shapes.
- Deviant Art and Naderbellal for his wide assortment of Photoshop custom shapes.
- Deviant Art and Jay Atkinson for his Gearlock Photoshop custom shapes.
- Deviant Art and Francisco Fernandez for his Animal Photoshop custom shapes.
- Deviant Art and Lucifer017 (Princess Lulu) for her Music and Animal Photoshop custom shapes.
- Deviant Art and Darkmis29 (Tina Silva) for her Yoga Photoshop custom shapes.
- Deviant Art and Hikaridrops (Nadia Arini Yahya) for her Kiddy Stuffs Photoshop custom shapes.
- Deviant Art and Lacorpse (Brytne Lu) for her Diamond Photoshop Shapes.
- Deviant Art and Snaphook for his Basketball Photoshop Shapes.
- Deviant Art and Camxso (Kimberlie Bees-Guy) for her Xmas Photoshop Shapes.
- Deviant Art and thesuper for his superb Sea Creature Photoshop Custom Shapes.
- Deviant Art and Relic-57 (Jeff) for his Signage Photoshop custom shapes.
- Deviant Art and Zoomanchoo (Robbie Cropper) for his People Shadow Photoshop custom shapes.
- Deviant Art and The Scrappin Cop for her Keys and Locks Photoshop custom shapes.
- Mike Brittain for his “Cart-O-Grapher Font” that we’ve used in every icon series.
- Dezinerfolio for the “Aquagloss Icons” that inspired our our 3D Glossy Blue Icon series.
- Astigmatic One Eye Foundry for their “BulletBallsAOE Font” that we’ve used in every icon series.
- Blue Vinyl Fonts for their “SeeingStars Font” that we’ve used in every icon series.
- Obsidiandawn.com for their “Floral Photoshop Patterns” that we used in our Quilted Floral Icon series.
- Photoshopstar.com for their tutorial that inspired our Orange Grunge Sticker Icon series.
- Yasny-chan.deviantart.com for their “Pattern Set 1″ that we used in our Retro Grunge Series.
- Squidfingers.com for their patterns.
- Citrus Moon for the patterns we used in our Retro Grunge Series.
- Vathanx.deviantart.com for their beautiful “Crystal Orb PSD” that we built our Pink, Green, and Blue Metallic Icons upon.
- Anidan Design for their wonderful RSS Feed Icon Photoshop Shapes that we’ve used in every icon series.
- Thanks to BITTBOX.com for the Free Hi-Res Splatter Photoshop Brushes that made our Free Pink & Black Cherry Blossom Festival Icons possible.
- Thanks to PSHERO.com for the Text In Stitches Tutorial and the Frayed Denim Patch with Stitches Tutorial which made our Free Stitched Denim Blue Jeans Icons possible!
Mysitemyway Design Team
* Icons that include a trademarked or copyrighted logo or image are made available with the understanding that you will not use them in any way that infringes upon the rights of the trademark and/or copyright holder. If in doubt, please contact the trademark of copyright holder for instructions on the permissible uses of their trademarked and/or copyrighted logo or image.